Saturday, April 16, 2005

BoorrRinG

It's been just what the title suggests. Boring.. But eh that's ok. I had a fun Friday. Got my computer back from the shop.. nice! Glad to have er back. Went shopping, which is always fun, but I always end up feeling bad for spending money. Went to visit my favorite Cost Plus World Market store where I picked up the last of the really awesome modern looking hanging picture frame. :( bummer they didn't have more than that one. That place is the bombdiggity. I know.. I'm as far away from ghetto as it gets.
And I took my 1st, no 2nd step into a Tiffany's store. GOD those people have a rod stuck up their butt. I can't figure it out. I stood at a counter, 5 sales people were needless to say doing jack $h*t and not a person helped me for a good 5 minutes. Talk about what the heck. I decided to get my ring cleaned, which was the only redeeming part of the visit. (at least the people there are civilized) Maybe I'm just phobic of stuck-up, rich people. Something about that holier than thou attitude that is a complete turn off. I can only imagine what the guy's jaw did when David went in to get my ring in CA. "I want that one" then handing it price tag first to David. What a prick. Decision made, thank God for online catalogues! Ok.. I'll back off the rampage now.
And the countdown has begun till the move. Only 12 days left. Wow. I've been in VA for.. almost 10 months. Never would have thought I could do it. It was TOTALLY worth it. Scary beyond belief being away from everything I've ever known, but it's been a bonding/learning/growing up experience. Don't get me wrong, I have so much growing up to do. It's been a blessing to have had this time away with David. I think we are closer now than we have been in a really long time. It's going to be a bummer we are going to be pretty much back to that whole experience of being apart like we were before the wedding. But we've done it once, we can do it again. Needless to say, I'm getting scared that I am going to freak out when I am alone at home when our new house is built. It was bad enough when I house sat with for my parents. I was always afraid to come home alone. Hmmm don't like to think about that one... but at least we will have friends a street away. Guess I'm going to have to carry some mace, teach Besa to be an attack guard dog, and learn K-rA-TAE! Hieeee YA. I know you can see it now! WhAtever.

No comments: