Monday, October 11, 2004

Zzz...

zzz Originally uploaded by ldschae.

Just can't sleep (4 am), but that's ok, I'm not complaining. Yesterday was surprisingly a wonderful day. David and I didn't really do all that much, but things finally began to fall in our favor. We tried to take Besa to a dog park. Pretty cool! Unfortunately, I felt awful because she has to have a license to go, and I didn't know this till we were standing outside the fenced area (mind you with quite a few pups!) She was heartbroken, but I plan to fix that this week. Soon we will have another fun and relaxing activity that the entire family can enjoy (crossing our fingers to meet fellow dog lovers as well)! On a happier note. We were feeling, well very lonely. In a matter of 3 hours, one of my best friends Melissa called to ask to visit, my cousin who lives in D.C. called to invite us out for dinner and to see their new place (unfortunately for that same weekend but finally we have a contact hopefully we can get together with more often than our distant friends from Memphis), and one of David's good friends from home is a lot closer than we had ever imagined to coming to work here in Vienna. These opportunities have truly given us something to look forward to, as well as sparked a new light for me to get our place looking more like a home. Yeah!!! I can't wait to start fixing it up again. I had reached a lull and was stuck in a cleaning and not doing anything to settle the place in mode. Hopefully I'll have some creative and inexpensive ideas to make our second room a better addition to our little home. I am very excited and can't wait to start this new week with so many things to look forward to.

No comments: